4915 Augusta Ave
Richmond, VA 23230 Map
Phone: (804) 367-6090
Fax: (804) 367-0047
Online payment option
Serves the area(s) of:
Goochland and Hanover
|Alcohol/Drug Intervention Program (ADIP)|
|Community Services Supervision, Only|
|Community Services Supervision|
|Driving After Consumption|
|Driving Suspended Interview|
|DUI, BUI, Alcohol Related Reckless|
|First Offender Drug|
|Ignition Interlock, Only|
|Record Monitoring Only|
|Victim Impact Panel|
|Basic Urine Drug screen|
|Class Makeup Fee; Rescheduling|
On-line programs shall not be accepted.
All participants in any CAASAP alcohol/drug related programs will be required to abstain 100% from alcohol or drug use for the duration of the program and supervision.
CAASAP Out of State Requirements:
* Licensed Virginia residents that receive a DUI in another state are as a general rule required to enroll.
* Licensed Virginia residents that relocate to another state must complete Virginia ASAP requirements.
* Out-of-state residents that are court ordered to complete CAASAP must enroll with CAASAP before the case can be transferred out-of-state.
* Habitual Offenders may petition the Richmond Circuit Court of the Court of adjudication for restoration of driving privileges.
* Offenders required to complete ignition interlock requirements must enroll with transfer and installation of the device.
Tenemos clases de espanol. El trabajador / ra social se lo citara.
Community Service Supervision
As per court order, arranges for and documents requirements for completion of community services hours: or coordinates community service supervision with Probation and Parole or Local Probation Corrections. Fee charged covers cost of Liability coverage. Enrollment required.
Reckless/Aggressive Driving Education
This is a 12-hour education program for non-alcohol related charges/convictions. Participants in the program usually have charges such as reckless driving, passing on the right, driving to closely, or those driving violations that contribute to aggressive/road rage behaviors. The Cost is $125.00, and pre-registration is required. Enrollment required.
Victim Impact Panel
This is a one hour intervention for all Capital Area ASAP participants with alcohol/drug offenses. The Victim Impact Panel is a joint effort between the Mothers Against Drunk Driving and the Capital Area ASAP. If a completion document is required a fee will be charged.
For more information about the Capital Area ASAP and other ancillary services, please call (804) 367-6090.